Safety is our top priority. All of our products have undergone rigorous testing to ensure their safety. Contracting with the recognized leader in toy safety testing we have met all US federal safety standards for toy safety. In addition we have gone beyond mandatory requirements in our packaging and labeling to ensure that our products are used safely by consumers. Our Customer Service Department is fully trained and available to answer all your concerns and questions.
- Is Xploderz ammo safe?
- Xploderz are tested against internationally recognized toy industry standards and are safe for ages 8 and above. To avoid potential injury Xploderz should not be fired at face or eyes.
- Is it safe to eat Xploderz Ammo?
- Do not eat Xploderz Ammo. The Ammo is non-toxic and should pass through the digestive system without causing any harm. It is, however, considered a small part, and does pose a choking hazard. If a substantial number of Xploderz Ammo are swallowed, seek immediate medical attention.
- How do you dispose of Xploderz Ammo?
- Throw the ammo in the trash, or better still, crush it into the garden soil. Do not dispose of Ammo in a drain. Superabsorbent polymers were developed by the Department of Agriculture in the 1960s to conserve water and keep crops moist in times of drought. They are planted under the sod in golf course to reduce water use. You too can save water by working your spent Ammo into the soil.
Call 800-843-6292 (800-THE-MAYA) or e-mail email@example.com.